Where To Report

Information about what to do if a child comes to you for help and advice about how to report online concerns such as cyber bullying, inappropriate content or illegal behaviour. www.childnet.com/parents-help


CEOP’s Think U Know website contains information for children and parents, as well as a link to make reports. www.thinkuknow.co.uk

Internet Watch Foundation

Part of the UK Safer Internet Centre, the IWF is the UK's hotline for reporting illegal content found on the internet. www.iwf.org.uk

Parent Port

A website run by the UK's media regulators, allowing you to report content unsuitable for children found in a programme, advert, film, video game, newspaper, magazine or other forms of media.  www.parentport.org.uk