'Excellence and Enjoyment with Christianity at the core.'
We aim to maintain and develop our Christian ethos so that it becomes an integral part of all that we do.
- All members of the school community should be enabled to achieve their full potential within the context of the school’s life and work.The curriculum should be broad, balanced and relevant, and reflect high expectations and standards.
- High standards of behaviour should be encouraged at all times, based on a mutual concern, courtesy and respect for self and others.
- Spiritual development should be promoted through an awareness and knowledge of the teachings of Christ and of the Church, and also through an understanding and tolerance of other’s beliefs and opinions.
- We aim to develop an atmosphere in the school community and beyond, within which relationships may be built and flourish.
- The school aims to give everyone the opportunity to develop a positive self-image and sense of personal worth. Both success and failure are seen as paths to learning.
- In order to take full and meaningful advantage of continuing education and opportunities, we aim to enhance the spiritual, moral, cultural, social, intellectual and professional development in pupils and staff.
- The management of school resources should be of the highest quality and offer good value for money.